terms and conditions.
The boring stuff you don't wanna read but you know you should.
- The website http://www.cyberescaperoom.co/ hereinafter the "website" is owned and operated by Capture the Talent Ltd. t/a esc, hereinafter the "company". The company holds the right to amend or vary the terms and conditions below including any of the contents of this website from time to time at its sole discretion without prior notice.
- The terms and conditions apply to the use of the website by any visitor and should be read carefully before any use.
- The company does its best to supply you with the most up to date and accurate information on the website.
- The website is for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information obtained from this website without the written consent of the company.
- You are not permitted to link to, or use all, or any part of the the website for any purpose which is fraudulent, unlawful, defamatory, harmful, obscene or objectionable.
- You accept that the Internet is not fully secure. The company will take all appropriate steps to protect your information.
- The company shall not be liable to any person for any direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages, including (without limitation) lost profits or revenues, loss of opportunity, costs of replacement goods or services, loss or damage to data or business interruption, arising out of any use of the website.
- By booking your experience and making a purchase on this website, you and all players for your event agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions. Please make sure that all players in the team have read and understood all the Terms and Conditions before proceeding to booking your experience.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to affect your statutory rights.
- The company holds the right to amend or vary these Terms and Conditions including any of the contents of this website from time to time without prior notice.
- All of these terms and conditions are governed by English Law and any disputes or claims will be dealt with by the Courts of England.
- This website collects and stores personal details that you provide. We will take all appropriate steps to protect your information and will not disclose it to any third party in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018.
- You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage, impairment of the availability or accessibility, or in any way in connection with, any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- This website may contain hyperlinks to third party websites and the operation of those websites is out of our control. You may use them at your own risk and we accept no liability for any damage arising out of the use of those websites.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to affect your statutory rights.
- The games are designed for a team of 3-5 people per box. Recommended minimum participants per box is 3 people, and the recommended maximum is 5 people.
- The trade marks and logos displayed on the website are the property of the company. You are not permitted to use these without a written consent of the company and you accept that any such use may constitute an infringement of the relevant proprietor’s rights.
- These terms and conditions and any contract concluded incorporating these terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and all disputes shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The company collects and stores your personal details without disclosing it to any 3rd party and is dedicated to ensure that the privacy of your personal information is protected in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018.
- Due to the nature of the game no recordings can be taken during the event. That includes (without limitation) the use of mobile phones, recording devices (video and/or audio) and cameras. The use of such a device in the room is not permitted at any time without express written consent from the company.
- For safety and security purposes, the company reserves the right to record events and use the recording in marketing and promotional materials.
- The company expects players not to disclose any details of the game directly or indirectly to the public.
- The company may contact you from time to time with offers and promotions via email or phone.
- The company is entitled to charge the players for any damage which is intentional and/or caused by misuse of items.
- The company does not tolerate any forms of harassment, anti social behaviour or abuse (verbal or physical), towards its staff and/or other players. Any instances of the above will result in the immediate termination of your game and possible prosecution without refund.
- The price of a box may be provided on the website or in a written proposal format.
- The price is set according to number of games required.
- The only language available for the conclusion of a contract online is English.
- In the instance of live events, once a booking is confirmed, we can only accept cancellations up to one week in advance. No refund will be provided where an event is cancelled within one week of the event date.
- Any purchase on the website is only valid when processed by the company. You shall receive a confirmation once your booking is processed.
- Games cannot be resold for commercial gain or profit by anyone other than the company or our authorised sub-agents. Any client that is discovered to have breached this condition will have their contract voided without refund.
- Our prices and promotions shown on this website are subject to change without notice.
- Your booking is only confirmed once we have received a purchase order.
- We reserve the right to cancel bookings which we reasonably suspect to have been made fraudulently. If this is the case you will be notified by email and no refund will be offered.
- You and all team players must listen and follow instructions from our Game Masters at all times. These instructions that are given by our Game Masters will include, but not limited to, the agenda of the experience, rules of the escape game, and health and safety instructions. If any of these instructions are not followed, we reserve the right to stop your experience.
- At no point are you to use force during the experience. The escape game has been designed to be robust and low risk to damage. If it appears that physical force is intentional then this will be considered a breach of our conditions and we will stop your experience. If you deliberately damage something, you will be liable to pay for damages and asked to leave. We will treat these circumstances on a case by case basis.
- Video images will may be recorded throughout the experience and remain property of Capture the Talent Ltd.
- Our experiences have been designed to be safe and secure events, however we will accept no responsibility for any liability, harm, injury or death, cost or expense whatsoever that may arise directly or indirectly from attending an experience at Breakout Escape Rooms Limited. You agree to accept liability for yourselves.
- Except where otherwise specified in our cancellation policy, we regret we cannot accept liability or pay any compensation where the performance of our contractual obligations is affected by reason of circumstances amounting to “Force Majeure”. Force Majeure means any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid, including but not limited to, war or threat of war, riots, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, fire and similar events beyond our control.
- Photos of teams may be taken at the end of the game.
- Photos of each team may be stored on the company's cloud infrastructure.
- To remove your photos from our gallery, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Photos may be uploaded to social media sites without names.
- Your team photo (without names) may be used by the company for marketing purposes such as banners, promotions, print ads, etc.