TL;DR - we won't steal your data. We promise.
Our contact details:
Phone: 0330 043 1037
Snail Mail: Capture the Talent Ltd, 124 Finchley Road, London, NW3 5JS
The types of information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
· Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
HOW WE GET THE PERSONAL INFORMATION AND WHY WE HAVE IT
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- Filling in the contact forms found throughout our website
- Sending in direct messages via social media, including but not limited to LinkedIn, Twitter and Discord
- Emailing us directly
- Signing up to our newsletter
- Providing your details to our online training platform (website TBC).
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- Where a registered partner has contacted us to discuss or consult on a commercial engagement
We use the information that you have given us in order to contact you in relation to an enquiry, share relevant marketing materials where applicable, or as part of our account management processes once we've entered into a commercial agreement.
We may share this information with our partners and other parties where there is a legitimate requirement. Our partner organisations can be found at https://cyberescaperoom.co/about.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org and quoting the subject "Privacy".
- We have a contractual obligation.
- We have a legal obligation.
- We have a vital interest.
- We need it to perform a public task.
- We have a legitimate interest.
HOW WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your information is securely stored. All of our data storage is in the cloud, and is protected with strong passwords stored in a password manager, and multi-factor authentication via an authenticator app.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
HOW TO COMPLAIN
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113 ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk